From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: error with runservertests
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:38:52 GMT
Hi Mark,

Have you progressed on this? It'll be hard for me to duplicate as I
don't have access to a WL 6.1 server. Does it happen with other
containers too?

Thanks
-Vincent

sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.readChunkSize(ChunkedInputStream.jav
a:

sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.prefill(ChunkedInputStream.java:187)
>         at
> sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.<init>(ChunkedInputStream.java:94)
>         at
> sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:749)
>         at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:613)
>         at

sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnec
ti
> on
> .java:506)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.ContainerRunner.readFully(Co
nt
> ai
> nerRunner.java:418)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.ContainerRunner.testConnecti
vi
> ty
> (ContainerRunner.java:340)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.ContainerRunner.startUpConta
in
> er
> (ContainerRunner.java:165)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask.executeInContainer(CactusTa
sk
> .j
> ava:449)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask.execute(CactusTask.java:229
)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:341)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:397)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:143)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.GenericContainer$Hook.execut
e(
> Ge
> nericContainer.java:149)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask.execute(RunServerTe
st
> sT
> ask.java:181)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:341)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1255)