From "Henner Kollmann" <Henner.Kollm...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: Transferring data between client and server side
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:18:51 GMT
Vincent,

I want to initialize a double variable in the very beginning of the test
with a value e.g. 2.3. Then i want to sent it to the client side look if
it's really there. On the way to the client side this variable is
transformed to text according current to locale, e.g. german. So on the
client side it looks like 2,3.  On the way back in the server this variable
is transformed again to double according the previous used locale. The
result should be 2.3 again.

The transformer objects are initialized on the server side. I need them on
the client side to do a first test if the variables on the client side are
transformed correct.

Using the eclipse plugin this works. I think because the eclipse plugin let
the client and server side run in the same virtual machine.

Using the maven plugin this do not works because both run in different
machine.

Hope that it is clearly now!

Regards,
Henner