From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Strange Error when invoking Cactus tests
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:32:09 GMT

I think <cactus> will look for the redirector under
localhost:[port]/[context]/[mapping] so that looks fine.

I'm not sure how we can help you further. We would need more
information. I you could provide a simple use case then I could test it
on my machine.

I don't have any ideas at the moment.

-Vincent