From Mark Lybarger <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: Cactus and weblogic
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:39:55 GMT
Per Olesen,

I'm using wls 6.1 sp2 (almost) with a recent cactus release, and it works
fine. I use the out of the box startWeblogic.cmd script to start my server,
and my environment classpath is empty.  wls (as with any compliant servlet
container) makes available all jar in the web-inf/lib folder to the web app.
this is how the http or ant integration works.  the cactus servlets are
available to run the tests.

can you post your specific NoClassDefFoundError that you see in your
weblogic logs? And perhaps a sample of how you're running your tests?

---