From Mark Lybarger <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject runservertests task - multiple startTargets, stopTargets
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:37:48 GMT
i'm starting to use the runservertests task for running my cactus tests
(very cool task). my ejb that i'm testing uses ejb's in a separate
container.  they're deployed locally in separate weblogic domains.  is it
possible to use the runservertests by having it start up and stop two
separate containers?    i can combine the stuff needed to start them both in
the starttarget, and the stoptarget, but what about testurl?  can there be
multiple testurls to poll for?  my extra server takes a bit longer to start
up than the one my tests are run in due an oracle connection pool that seems
to take a few minuts to initialize.

---