From "Daniel Lehmann" <dklehm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: CactusTask - Ant cannot find class
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:29:59 GMT
Hi Veny,

Thanks for the reply.  I ran ant with the -verbose option, but unfortunately
it does not give me more info than before (just that the build failed and
that the taskdef class cannot be found).

The junit jar is also on the taskdef classpath, so that should not be a
problem.  I just find it strange that it can find the RunServerTestsClass in
the same jar and not CactusTask.

Do you have any other suggestions I might try?  Thanks a lot.

Daniel