From "Flagg, Kenneth BGI SF" <Kenneth.Fl...@barclaysglobal.com>
Subject Non-beta version of Cactus?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:30:12 GMT
Hi.  I can't get Cactus 1.5-b1 to work.  My logs indicate that the
FilterTestCaller is never setting the implicit objects of my test case,
which therefore renders it useless.  Incidentally, the "setUp" and
"tearDown" methods are never invoked, either.  Please see my two previous
posts for details.

I was wondering if there are any stable (non-beta) builds available for
download.  The Apache site only offers 1.5-b1 and the link on the Cactus
site to "older versions (pre 1.4)" just redirects to the same downloads
page.

Thanks,
Ken Flagg