From "Flagg, Kenneth BGI SF" <Kenneth.Fl...@barclaysglobal.com>
Subject 1.4.1 works, 1.5-b1 does not (with Jboss 3.2.2RC2)
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:15:15 GMT
I am using JBoss 3.2.2RC2 with the bundled Tomcat 4.1.something.

I managed to find Cactus 1.4.1 and the attached test class worked fine with
that version.  On 1.5-b1, the implicit objects are not initialized, and it
fails with a NullPointerException.  Is this a known bug, have I done
something wrong, or have I discovered something new?

Thanks,
Ken Flagg

-----Original Message-----
From: Flagg, Kenneth BGI SF
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 10:30 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: Non-beta version of Cactus?

Hi.  I can't get Cactus 1.5-b1 to work.  My logs indicate that the
FilterTestCaller is never setting the implicit objects of my test case,
which therefore renders it useless.  Incidentally, the "setUp" and
"tearDown" methods are never invoked, either.  Please see my two previous
posts for details.

I was wondering if there are any stable (non-beta) builds available for
download.  The Apache site only offers 1.5-b1 and the link on the Cactus
site to "older versions (pre 1.4)" just redirects to the same downloads
page.

Thanks,
Ken Flagg