From "Mainguy, Mike" <MMain...@kmart.com>
Subject RE: OutOfMemory Error and CactifyWar...
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:49:08 GMT
No, I mean from CVS.

-----Original Message-----
From: brian janaszek [mailto:bjanaszek@collaborativefusion.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 3:50 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: RE: OutOfMemory Error and CactifyWar...

Occasional success....

I set the ANT_OPTS env variable to -Xmx256m, and that allows me to run my
tests _some_ of the time, depending on what else is running on my
machine....

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart Corporation
(Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information
contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.