From sam smith <samtsm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: <cactifywar> task throwing java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:16:23 GMT

Just wanted to update an issue I was having earlier.  The problem was an older version of
Ant on the server I was building the EAR on.

The reason for the "[telnet]" is that the script I run locally telnets to that server and
runs a ant script to build the EAR.

Once I had the admin update the version of Ant, the problem was resolved

Thanks for your help, Vincent.

Sam