From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: The date of the first release on Jakarta Junit & Cactus
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:07:26 GMT
Hi Hanna,

Junit is not part of Jakarta. It is available on junit.org (the dev
project is on SF).

For Cactus, the latest delivered version is 1.5-beta1. I encourage you
to use this version.

Here's my proposal for the 1.5 delivery:
- deliver 1.5-rc1 on the 19th of October.
- allow for 2 weeks of trial
- deliver 1.5 final on the 2nd of November.

This still has to be accepted by the other committers but I don't forsee
any issue. Committers, what do you think? I'm volunteering to do these
deliveries... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

Junit