From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus-13-1.5-rc and commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar works on jdk1.4 and above only?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:49:42 GMT
Hi Ajay,

The httpclient team has recompiled httpclient using only the JDK 1.2.2
and they have posted the new jar on
http://www.apache.org/~mbecke/httpclient-2.0-rc2/. Could you try it?

I've attached their email.

Thanks
-Vincent

sbResult.append(getCredentialsStringRepresentation(proxyCred));
>         sbResult.append(" | ");
>         sbResult.append(getCookiesStringRepresentation(cookies));
>         sbResult.append("]");
>
>         String strResult = sbResult.toString();
>
>         return strResult;
>     }
>
>     /**
>      * Returns a string representation of the proxy credentials
>      * @param proxyCredMap The proxy credentials
>      * @return StringBuffer The string representation.
>      */
>     private static StringBuffer
> getProxyCredentialsStringRepresentation(final Map proxyCredMap) {
>         StringBuffer sbResult = new StringBuffer();
>         Iterator iter = proxyCredMap.keySet().iterator();
>         while (iter.hasNext()) {
>             Object key = iter.next();
>             Credentials cred = (Credentials) proxyCredMap.get(key);
>             if (sbResult.length() > 0) {
>                 sbResult.append(", ");
>             }
>             sbResult.append(key);
>             sbResult.append("#");
>             sbResult.append(cred.toString());
>         }
>         return sbResult;
>     }
>

> The 3rd line in the toString() method uses
> StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer
> sb), that's the problem. I have also attached the source code for the
> file,
> you can verify that.
>
> thanks,
>
> ajay

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestSuite.run(AbstractTestSuite.java)

<http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/suri_mail/lst?.dir=/anu_suresh_engagem
> en
> > t_

08_Oct_03&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/