From "Denis Avdic" <de...@betterway.net>
Subject changes in state between beginXXX and testXXX
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:33:48 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to test cookie login on my site.  However I cannot find any
cookies in my test method.

Here is my code snippet:
public void beginLoginCookie (WebRequest wr){

wr.addCookie("www.domain.com:80",ServletUtils.COOKIE_NAME,"myvalue");
        wr.setURL("www.domain.com:80", "", "/login.html", null,null);
        dBSnapshot();
        ServletUtils.log("after snapshot");
    }

public void testLoginCookie() throws Exception{

        controller.doGet(request,response);

}

My controller servlet cannot find anything in the request.

Does the request reset after begin method?   Should I put the cookie
directly into the request in the testLoginCookie() method?

Denis