From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: getStatusCode issue
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:03:33 GMT
Hi Denis,

WebResponse.getStatusCode() only exists since Cactus 1.5beta1. The fact
that it says NoSuchMethodError during execution probably means that you
must have some old cactus jar somewhere in your classpath (possibly in
the system classpath). I cannot see any other reason.

Could you check that?

Thanks
-Vincent

com.lyonsinc.ebusiness.commerce.servlet.testRegister.endNewUserSuccessCa
rt