From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Server-side errors not making it back to the client?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:55:24 GMT
Hi JB,

That's strange. All exceptions are normally sent to the client side
(I've also rechecked the code to see what could go wrong and I've not
seen a problem). Are you sure your ejbLoad method is being called?

A very simple test for you to do is to write:

public class MyTest extends ServletTestCase
{
  public void testXXX()
  {
    throw new EJBException("whatever");