From Sebastian Hennebrüder <hennebrue...@gmx.de>
Subject problem with eclipse3.03 using cactus
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:46:06 GMT
Hallo

I do not manage to get my cactus version run.

When running my test class as cactus test, I get the following info in
the console:

Buildfile:
D:\java\eclipse-3.0M3\plugins\org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner_1.6dev-20
030907\script\build.xml

cactus.init:

Total time: 1 second

But then eclipse gives me an error message:

build-share.xml:94: taskdef class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask cannot be found

I tried to figger out if I am having a problem with my class path but I
followed exactly the information in the "manual".

The system I use is eclipse 3.0M3, jboss 3.2.2 with windows xp. Is there
a way to find out which path is exactly used in the build-share.xml when
the error comes out?

Thanks for any hints solving the problem.

Yours

Sebastian Hennebrueder