From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Reporting dir.
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:03:05 GMT
Are you using the Maven plugin or directly the <cactus> task?

If you're using the <cactus> task, I was going to RTFM you but I've just
noticed the doc is not up to date and missing the explanation of the
"todir" attribute
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html).

However you can have a look at the sample application provided in the
Cactus distribution. Here's an extract:

    <cactus warfile="${target.dir}/test.war" fork="yes"
        failureproperty="tests.failed" haltonerror="true">
[...]
      <containerset>
        <jboss3x if="cactus.home.jboss3x"
            dir="${cactus.home.jboss3x}"
            output="${target.testreports.dir}/jboss3x.out"
            todir="${target.testreports.dir}/jboss3x"/>
[...]

So the answer is: use the todir attribute.

If you're using the maven plugin, here's also an extract of
plugin.jelly:

[...]
        <jboss3x if="cactus.home.jboss3x"
            dir="${cactus.home.jboss3x}"
            output="${cactus.reports.dir}/jboss3x.out"
            todir="${cactus.reports.dir}/jboss3x"
            config="${cactus.jboss3x.config.name}">
[...]

Thus you can override the cactus.reports.dir property but the reports
will go in ${cactus.reports.dir}/[container name].

-Vincent