From rrbra...@aep.com
Subject Again, I have a jsp that does a redirect, can I test the resulted redirected page?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:08:55 GMT
A while ago I sent you this problem and you responded with a great
suggestion that worked,
something like:

        assertEquals(302, theResponse.getResponseCode());
      assertEquals("http://localhost:8080/omac/Menu.jsp",
theResponse.getHeaderField("Location"));

Worked great....

Uhmmmm..  I guess I did a bad thing, I upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.27.  No
workie and more.  I get
a response code of 302, but the theResponse.getHeaderField("Location")
returns null.

I noticed this in the log:

DEBUG|Thread-5  |2003-09-16
15:33:12,464|GetMethod|GetMethod.readResponseBody(HttpState,HttpConnection)
DEBUG|Thread-5  |2003-09-16
15:33:12,464|HttpMethod|HttpMethodBase.readResponseBody(HttpState,HttpConnection)
INFO |Thread-5  |2003-09-16
15:33:12,464|HttpMethod|HttpMethodBase.execute(): Received 302 response,
but followRedirects is false. Returning 302.
DEBUG|Thread-5  |2003-09-16
15:33:12,484|HttpClient|HttpClient.startSession(String,int,boolean):
Host:localhost Port:8080 HTTPS:false
DEBUG|Thread-5  |2003-09-16
15:33:12,484|HttpConnection|HttpConnection.HttpConnection
DEBUG|Thread-5  |2003-09-16
15:33:12,484|HttpConnection|HttpConnection.open()

Is there some where to set this to true?  Is this the problem?  Is it a
tomcat thing?  Or a Cactus thing?

-Richard

----- Forwarded by Richard R Brandt/AEPIN on 09/16/2003 04:02 PM -----

Richard R Brandt