From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: multiple containers?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:08:38 GMT

We are deploying our applications to WebSphere 5.0.2 using Ant.
and are running Cactus-Tests for the applications in this process.

Regards,

Toni

Anton Grimm
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
IDP - Software Produktionsumgebungen
Dachauerstr.667
D - 80995 M√ľnchen

Fon:       +49-89-1580-1054
Fax:       +49-89-1580-911054
mailto:    Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de
Internet: http://www.man-trucks.com

                      Bill Dudney

                      <bdudney@mac.com>        An:       Cactus List <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               Kopie:

                      09/27/2003 10:18         Thema:    multiple containers?

                      PM

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Cactus Users

                      List"

Hi All,

Is anyone deploying their app to multiple containers and then testing
the app in each container with Cactus?

What I'd like to do is set up an ant script that would deploy my app to
at least Resin & Tomcat (possibly others as well) and then run the
tests on each container.

I was thinking of making the startTarget and stopTarget of the
runservertests task be properties but I wanted to get some feedback on
this idea from the list.

Thanks!

-bd-
http://bill.dudney.net