From max....@jpmorgan.com
Subject RE: help!
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:21:43 GMT

Thanx very much for your reply,

i managed to make my Cactus Test start jetty, using the code below:

public static Test suite()
      {
            TestSuite suite = new TestSuite(FormBeanTest.class);
            return new JettyTestSetup(suite);
      }

however, now I get the '404 redirector not found' - which makes me think
jetty does not have the redirector servlets setup, and in fact jetty
complains it could not find WEB-INF/web.xml, which I thought would be
provided by the plugin?

thanx again

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.