From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic 8 problem
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:26:54 GMT
I modified the build.xml file.

I added the following to <!DOCTYPE project [

<!ENTITY build-tests-weblogic-81 SYSTEM
"file:./build-tests-weblogic-81.xml">

I added the following to <target name="test.all"
        depends="test.weblogic.81"

Finally, I added &build-tests-weblogic-81;

In the build.properties I added.
# Note: weblogic.home.81 is the location of BEA Home and NOT the location of
# wlserver8.1, inside the bea home directory.
weblogic.home.81 = c:/bea

Under sample-servlet\conf\test I copied & pasted the weblogic 7 folder.
Renamed the folder to weblogic 8 & I replaced the weblogic 7 ldap and other
files with weblogic 8 specific files. (See zip file attached).

The sample works fine.

After some trial & error, I only put the following in to my web.xml file.

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class

        <init-param>
          <param-name>param1</param-name>
          <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

The server started fine & no more errors.