From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: task
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:21:49 GMT

From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 11:02 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: task

Run Ant in debug mode (-debug). You'll see that the <cactus> task fails
to connect to the Servlet Redirector (my guess). This is because you
have either not properly cactified the cactus war inside the ear or
because you have not properly mapped the war in application.xml

-Vincent

> Thanks
>

> <target name="test" depends="start.weblogic.81" description="Run the
tests
> on the defined containers">
>                 <!-- Run the tests -->
>                 <cactus earfile="${target.dir}/${test.file}"
fork="yes"
> failureproperty="tests.failed">
>                         <classpath>
>                                 <path refid="project.classpath"/>
>                                 <pathelement
> location="${base.dir}/${modification.location}/${path-to-new-pmjws-
> web.xml}/
> lib/qa-test.jar"/>
>                         </classpath>
>                         <containerset>
>                                 <generic name="Weblogic 8.1.1"
> port="${test.port}">
>                                         <startup
> target="start.weblogic.81"/>
>                                         <shutdown
> target="stop.weblogic.81"/>
>                                 </generic>
>                         </containerset>
>                         <formatter type="brief" usefile="false"/>
>                         <formatter type="xml"/>
>                         <batchtest>
>                                 <fileset dir="${pm.test.src}">
>                                         <include name="**/Qa*.java"/>
>                                         <exclude
name="**/Qa*All.java"/>
>                                 </fileset>
>                         </batchtest>
>                 </cactus>
>                 <!-- Generate the JUnit reports -->
>                 <junitreport
> todir="${base.dir}/${modification.location}/weblogic8x">
>                         <fileset
> dir="${base.dir}/${modification.location}/weblogic8x"
> includes="TEST-*.xml"/>
>                         <report
> todir="${base.dir}/${test.reports.loc}/weblogic8x" format="frames"/>
>                 </junitreport>
>                 <fail if="tests.failed">At least one test
failed!</fail>