From "Magnus Mickelsson" <magnus.mickels...@telia.com>
Subject Always execute a end method on the client-side?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:46:22 GMT
Hi guys,
first off - sorry for the spam mail. I was too tired whan I read the
message. (DOH!)

Now to my point. I sent this to the list before, but was for some reason
refused by the moderator. Here goes again (this thing is really important to
me, so I'd be really grateful for any hints :-)
------

I just wanted to know if there is some way to guarantee that either the
end(WebResponse) or endXXX(WebResponse) method in Cactus 1.5 is always
executed (or similar functionality), regardless of assertion failure or
exceptions?

My problem is that I set up test data using DBUnit on the client in the
begin(WebRequest) method, and then want to clean it up after the test has
run, regardless of it has failed or not. I do not want the DBUnit JARs,
test-data etc. transported to the server unless I absolutely _have to_. :-)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

/Magnus

---