From "Dalmia, Swati" <Swati.Dal...@Level3.com>
Subject RE: cactus with weblogic and Jbuilder
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:27:25 GMT

Yes in JBuilder: It has required library where I added the directory which contained cactus.properties.
 Jbuilder added it as a class path of the project..
But still it doesn't find it ?  But if class path could be the only reason for this error
I will check it out and make sure it is in the class path

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 8:28 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: cactus with weblogic and Jbuilder

Hi Swati,

The error says that your cactus.properties file is *not* in the
classpath of the JUnit test runner you're using. Make sure it is in your
project's classpath and it should be fine (of course, as you know,
"putting in the CP" doesn't mean putting the file but the directory
where the file is located).

-Vincent

Jbuilder.
> I am getting the following error :
>
> I was following the URL to set up the IDE.. but it has example with
> tomcat..
> I have put cactus.properties in the requiredlibrary class path which
is

> cactus.contextURL=http://localhost:7001
>
> cactus.servletRedirectorName=ServletRedirector
>
> cactus.jspRedirectorName=JspRedirector
>
> cactus.filterRedirectorName=FilterRedirector
>

> 1) testSaveToSessionOK(TestSampleServlet)
> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing Cactus
property
> [cactus.contextURL] 	at

org.apache.cactus.util.Configuration.getContextURL(Configuration.java:18
5)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.util.ServletConfiguration.getServletRedirectorURL(Serv
le
> tConfiguration.java:94) 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.ServletHttpClient.getRedirectorURL(ServletHttpC
li
> ent.java:87) 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractHttpClie
nt
> .java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):184) 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch2_doTest(AbstractHtt
pC
> lient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):109) 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around2_doTest(AbstractHttpC
li
> ent.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1236) 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
va
> ;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):104) 	at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractWebTestCase
.j
> ava:260) 	at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133)
at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:195)
at