From Nathan Coast <nat...@codeczar.com>
Subject Re: cactus newbie / EJB
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:43:19 GMT
excuse my ignorance, what do the redirectors do?  please feel free to
rtfm me and point me to the appropriate docs or examples :)

Any chance you can send me Siddhartha's code so I can see how a
Redirector would work?

Would ejb redirectors be anything like
http://sourceforge.net/projects/junitejb/ ? this involves a
TestRunnerEJB deployed into the container (similar approach to the
cactus webapp) and a client that passes the classnames of the tests to
be invoked on the server.

Cheers
Nathan