From qzh...@uiuc.edu
Subject TestSampleServletConfig question
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:40:38 GMT
Hey,  I got a question on TestSampleServletConfig.

I ran TestJettyAll in Eclipse and the arguments I used are:
-Dcactus.contextURL=http://localhost:8080/test -Dcactus.jetty.config=C:\Downloads\software\jakarta-cactus-1.5-beta1-src\samples\jetty\src\conf\jetty.xml
-Dcactus.jetty.resourceDir=C:\Downloads\software\jakarta-cactus-1.5-beta1-src\samples\jetty\src\webapp

The tests ran successfully.  However, when I check the TestSampleServletConfig class, it occurs
to me that its config object is set with the InitialParameters in jetty.xml, which are the
initial parameters of ServletTestRedirector.  Is that the case?

I added the following setUp() to the class:

public void setUp(){
    config.setInitParameter("param1", "HAHA");
}

so that it will read the parameter of its own instead of that of the ServletRedirector.  I
am just wondering if this should be a less confusing way to test ServletConfig.  Please correct
me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Qing