From Anthony Cheung <thache...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject EJB TESTING - ejb-ref, ejb-link?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:16:27 GMT

Hi,

what is the correct syntax for the ejb-ref tag?
I tried the following but jboss complains about the ejb-link?

I am trying to deploy a ear file which contains a jar for my ejbs. I deploy a test.war file
for cactus that test my "local" ejbs but i can't get the ejb-link right? I can still lookup
the ejb through a jndi lookup but I want to use COMP_NAME lookup (is it better?).

where "ejb/user/UserValidatorLocal" is the local-jndi-name.

    <ejb-local-ref>
      <ejb-ref-name>ejb/user/UserValidatorLocal</ejb-ref-name>
      <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
      <local-home>tds.interfaces.UserValidatorLocalHome</local-home>
      <local>tds.interfaces.UserValidatorLocal</local>
      <ejb-link>ejb/user/UserValidatorLocal</ejb-link>
    </ejb-local-ref>

It used to work when i use
<ejb-link>tds.jar#user/UserValidatorLocal</ejb-link>

but now i deploy with tds.ear? and nothing works

thanks

Yahoo! Search