From inspired_orange <inspired_ora...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: question wrt session creation when running cactus from ant
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:32:45 GMT
Hi Vincent / Christopher

Of course, the change is very minor and doesn't make
any sense at a first glance. I can see why somebody
would want to change it. I have added an additional
comment to the bugzilla report (id #23017) which
contains a proposed comment for the code.

I guess it all boils down to wether you guys decide to
include this change or not. If there's anything else I
can do to convince you, pls. shout. ;-)

Jacques