From inspired_orange <inspired_ora...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: question wrt session creation when running cactus from ant
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:30:54 GMT
Hi Vincent

I have logged the enhancement in bugzilla (bug id
23017). I was wondering... how long does this usually
take ? I am only asking because I have logged it a few
weeks ago, and maybe I need to do something else in
order for this change to go in. Or not ?

Jacques

--- Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
> Ok. I understand better now. I think we can
> accommodate your change as
> it seems to be harmless (I just wanted to check the
> reason it was
> needed). Can you please enter a bugzilla bug report
> for that so that we
> don't forget it?
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST

> calls
> > > are
> > > execute
> Something

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testSetContentTypeHea
> > > de

r&Cactus_TestClass=org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestHttpHeaders&Cactus_
> > > Au

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=GET_RESULTS