From Julien Dubois <jul...@julien-dubois.com>
Subject Re: Building Cactus with Maven -> I'd like to volonteer
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:54:33 GMT
Hi Vincent,

There seems to be a lot to learn for me in that area, and I think this would
be interesting.
I'm no novice : at work I made a CruiseControl + Ant + XDoclet system that
provides continuous integration to the half dozen projects I work on.
So I think I could handle it, but I will need time and help.
Concerning my commitement, I guess it will depend on my daily job, but I'd
like to give back to the Apache community for all they have done for me. So
I'll do it.
If you give me your +1, I'll switch to the dev mailing list...

Julien Dubois.