From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: setUp and TearDown for specific Test Cases
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:31:57 GMT
Hi Vincent
Sorry if i dint get you right, but i want some
pre-conditions to be established before i run my test.

If i create these preconditions as test cases, i dont
have a guarantee that they wud be run before my actual
test cases, right?
I want to make the preconditions run first and then
the actual test cases.

Thanks
Raj