From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject setUp and TearDown for specific Test Cases
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:15:20 GMT
Is there any way you can write a testcase specific
Setup and TearDown method? the setup and tearDown are
run for every single testcase , if i need to have some
setup and teardown for testcases 1, 3 and 5, how would
i go about it.
For e.g. i need to create a few entities before i
invoke a test. Yeah, i can write this in my beginXXX
and endXXX but if i use this, i cannot use any
container specific APIs or i would need to add
jndi.properties or the like to my cactus war(as they
would not be run in the client).
So is there any way like a setupXXX and tearDownXXX
that will be invoked before and after testXXX?

TIA
Raj