From Julien Dubois <jul...@julien-dubois.com>
Subject Re: Building Cactus with Maven -> I'd like to volonteer
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:56:28 GMT
Hi Vincent, hi everybody,

Sorry but I didn't work at all during summer (you know how much we French
people work during the summer...).
I had a working Maven file, which was ok for my needs, but which clearly
wasn't good enough for the project. So I've been using it at work, but I
didn't sent it to you.
I'll have a look at it on Monday - I'm Cc:ing this message to my business
email.

Julien.