From jacques <inspired_ora...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: question wrt session creation when running cactus from ant
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:08:37 GMT
Hi Vincent

Pls see my other reply to this. In addition, I would
like to know whether it would be possible to include
this change in Cactus. If not, are there anything else
you could recommend ?

Regards
Jacques

--- Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
> Hi Jacques,
>
> See my other mail. Are you sure there are 3 sessions
> per test created?
> I'd say there is one at most. Calling the server
> side does not
> automatically result in a session, you need to call
> getSession(true) to
> create a session, right?
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST
> > HTTP/1.1
> >
> > Then, for each test method, 2 seperate http calls
> are
> > made. One to request the servlet redirector to
> execute
> > the test, and one to request the result. Something
> > like :

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testSetContentTypeHea
> de

r&Cactus_TestClass=org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestHttpHeaders&Cactus_
> Au
> > tomaticSession=false&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
> > HTTP/1.1
> >      and...

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=GET_RESULTS