From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: multiple containers?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:29:57 GMT
Thanks Vincent!

Seems like about 80% of your answers to questions on this list boil
down to RT*M. I'll make sure to read on next time...

I did not realize from reading the leading paragraph that this task
would run against multiple containers at once. Might I suggest a change
to the text of the leading paragraph to make that more clear?

currently the paragraph reads...

The task cactus is an extension of the junit task that is included in
Ant as an optional task. cactus extends junit to enable
in-container tests. It features built-in support for a variety of
containers, but also allows testing in custom containers.

I would suggest something along these lines.

The task cactus is an extension of the junit task that is included in
Ant as an optional task. cactus extends junit to enable
in-container tests for several containers at once. It features built-in
support for a variety of containers, but also allows testing in custom
containers. With this task you can specify one build target and test
your application in several containers.

Thanks again.

-bd-
http://bill.dudney.net/roller/page/bill