From m...@critters.com
Subject Regarding your email to Marc.
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:53:55 GMT
Hi. This is Marc. I am using a new email spam filter.  Please reply to this email and type
the given access number in the message to add yourself to my approved list.  You will only
have to do this once and I will be able to receive all your emails.

Spam robots will not be able to read these numbers and this is how I stop them from sending
junk emails.

 TYPE THE ACCESS NUMBER (BELOW) IN YOUR REPLY

Thanks, Marc