From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Always execute a end method on the client-side?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:05:20 GMT
Hi Magnus,

First, I don't recall refusing the email you mention. Second, the
procedure to send email to a Cactus list is to subscribe and the only to
send the email (please read http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html).
If you don't subscribe then I have to manually accept your message,
which is a/ a pain and b/ leads to longer delay before the email makes
it to the list.

You have to understand that I am not paid to develop Cactus nor to
answer any question on the list... This is done in my free time (and
thus after work hours).

The last reason I can invoke is that I receive about 100 emails per day
on the cactus mailing list that I need to manually accept or reject. 99%
are spam emails.

Conclusion: please subscribe to the list (that will also make it easier
to follow when someone answers you).

Thanks
-Vincent

[snip]