From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Regarding your email to Marc.
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:55:53 GMT
Hi Marc,

Can you please refrain from sending spam to the Cactus user list?

Thanks

-Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: marc@critters.com [mailto:marc@critters.com]
Sent: 02 September 2003 13:41
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Regarding your email to Marc.

Hi. This is Marc. I am using a new email spam filter. Please reply to
this email and type the given access number in the message to add
yourself to my approved list. You will only have to do this once and I
will be able to receive all your emails.

Spam robots will not be able to read these numbers and this is how I
stop them from sending junk emails.

TYPE THE ACCESS NUMBER (BELOW) IN YOUR REPLY

Thanks, Marc