From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: question wrt session creation when running cactus from ant
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:30:10 GMT
Ok. I understand better now. I think we can accommodate your change as
it seems to be harmless (I just wanted to check the reason it was
needed). Can you please enter a bugzilla bug report for that so that we
don't forget it?

Thanks
-Vincent

/cactification/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testSetContentTypeHea
> > de

r&Cactus_TestClass=org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestHttpHeaders&Cactus_