From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic 8 problem
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:49:28 GMT
Ok, so you're not using Cactus 1.5beta1. I'd actually suggest you try
the latest Cactus 1.6dev nightly build. It is much much easier to use
and has some nice <cactus> and <cactifywar> tasks. It works with WL 7.1.
I haven't tried it with WL 8.1 but it may just work...

-Vincent

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-
> class
> >
>         <init-param>
>           <param-name>param1</param-name>
>           <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>     </servlet>
> <servlet-mapping>
>         <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
>         <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
>     </servlet-mapping>
>

> The server started fine & no more errors.

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
> cc
> > es
> > sorImpl.java:39)
> >         at

sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
> tr
> > uc
> > torAccessorImpl.java:27)
> >         at
> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> >         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:306)
> >         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:259)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.registerFilter(WebAppServ
> le
> > tC
> > ontext.java:2879)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.initFilters(WebAppServlet
> Co
> > nt
> > ext.java:2855)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppSe
> rv
> > le
> > tContext.java:3157)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:65
> 4)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:48
> 3)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(ServletInitService.j
> av
> > a:
> > 30)
> >         at
> > weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:964)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:359)
> >         at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> > Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > com.bea.wlw.netui.util.logging.StrutsLogFactory
> >         at
> > org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory$2.run(LogFactory.java:609)
> >         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
> >         at

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.newFactory(LogFactory.java:561)
> >         at

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getFactory(LogFactory.java:352)
> >         at
> > org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:395)
> >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector.<clinit>(FilterTestRedirec
> > r.
> > java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj[1k]:87)
> >         ... 16 more
> > com.bea.wlw.netui.util.logging.StrutsLogFactory
> >         at

weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoa
> de
> > r.
> > java:198)
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)
> >         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:255)
> >         at

weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa