From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: unit testing of servlet using cactus in eclipse
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 08:45:17 GMT
Hi Subramanian,

Yeah. That’s because if you use the Eclipse plugin you need to use the
same version of the cactus jar is was built with. The correct jars can
be found in the runner plugin lib/ directory (if you use “Cactify…” it
should work – you’ll have to remove your previous cactus libs though).

Thanks
-Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: Subramanian [mailto:subramanian.v@mentorix.com]
Sent: 20 August 2003 06:33
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: unit testing of servlet using cactus in eclipse

hi,

 I am testing a servlet using cactus in eclipse with tomcat 4.1.The
error i am getting is no such method error

at
org.apache.cactus.util.CookieUtil.createHttpState(CookieUtil.java;org/ap
ache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1190)

I am able to test the servlet without using eclipse.

Regards
subramanian