From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Again, I have a jsp that does a redirect, can I test the resulted redirected page?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:30:24 GMT
Hi,

Yes, this is typically an instance where different containers behave
differently. This is one of the reasons for Cactus. It lets you discover
container-specific problems. I guess you cannot rely on the "location"
header field as some container will set it while others will not.

However for the redirect, it is off by default in Cactus. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq4

Thanks
-Vincent

15:33:12,464|GetMethod|GetMethod.readResponseBody(HttpState,HttpConnecti
on
> )
> DEBUG|Thread-5  |2003-09-16

15:33:12,464|HttpMethod|HttpMethodBase.readResponseBody(HttpState,HttpCo
nn