From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Ant Integration (and workaround)
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 06:13:17 GMT
Hi Bill

This is a known problem in Eclipse :-) It's the same if you use the
<javac> task in Ant. It will fail under default Eclipse. Because, by
default Eclipse configures the JRE and not the JDK. I heard they're
going to change something in future versions.

That said, you're right, we should definitely improve the getToolsJar.
We'd be happy to get a patch if you have some time...

Thanks
-Vincent