From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus newbie / EJB
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:22:12 GMT

hehe... RTFM! :-)

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/how_it_works.html

> Any chance you can send me Siddhartha's code so I can see how a
> Redirector would work?

It's on the mailing list I believe. However, I'd rather you look at the
Cactus source code. It has redirectors for Servlet, Filter and Jsp.

Search for the ServletTestRedirector class.

> Would ejb redirectors be anything like
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/junitejb/ ? this involves a
> TestRunnerEJB deployed into the container (similar approach to the
> cactus webapp) and a client that passes the classnames of the tests to
> be invoked on the server.

Yep! I didn't know about junitejb but I imagine that would be exactly
the same (from your description and from the project's description on
SF).

-Vincent

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/samples/ejb/src/scripts

http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg03049.html