From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: SV: begin(...) and end(...) methods
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:05:40 GMT

This
> feel should be called.  Also, the documentation states that is
equivalent
> the teardown() method on the server side, and one of the defining
> characteristics of the teardown() method is that is _always_ called.
I'm
> happy to dig into the code and suggest changes in the coming weeks,
but
> first I'd like to get a deeper understanding of the client side end()
> method's intended use.

The doc may not be up to date, but the exact signature is
end(WebResponse)... There is no end() method as this is already provided
by tearDown().

> Jason
>
> One other minor point.  I face the same difficulty as mentioned in the
> thread below.  I do db set-up in the begin() method on the client
side,
> and
> I would hate to have to move this to the server side.

I don't understand what's the difference on doing this on the server
side or on the client side. Could you give me some use case?

Thanks
-Vincent