From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: begin(...) and end(...) methods
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:50:22 GMT
Hi Jason / Magnus,

My only worry is that the WebResponse will probably not be valid and the
main goal of end()/endXXX() are to verify it...

I'm not opposed to implementing what you say, but this is changing the
current goal of the end() method. Can you give me a use case where it is
needed? Why can't you do your cleanup in tearDown() as you would do with
any JUnit test case (and a Cactus test is a JUnit test case)?

Thanks
-Vincent