From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: init parameters
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:01:57 GMT

I thought I explained this already in a previous email... ;-) You have
to put the init-parameters under the servlet redirector definition and
not under your own servlet. That's one solution. The other solution
(recommended as easier) is simply to use config.setInitParameter(...) in
your testXXX() method.

> For my taglib-Problem i found this fix. i rename my taglib-uri from
> tiles.tld to tiles (without extension). Then it works fine. But
without
> cactus, there is no need to do that. Why?

I have no idea. Hmm.. The only thing I could see would be that the
cactifywar task removes taglib mappings in web.xml. Can you please check
the generated web.xml (in the cactified war file)?

> Furthermore, i thought, that the redirector instantiate the servlet
whose
> context is simulated via WebRequest.setURL or
> cactus.properties.contextURL.

Nope. The redirector only instantiate your test class. That's all.
Please check the Cactus web site for more details on how Cactus works.

Thanks
-Vincent

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org