From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: NoSuchMethodError inside cactus tag
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:27:17 GMT
Hi Lou,

Are you using a 1.6dev nightly build (which you should as I told you in
earlier emails as the WL 7.x integration was fixed there)?

The error you're getting is due to the fact that you either use an old
Ant version or an old JUnit version (BTW, this is not a cactus error).

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter.sta
rt
> Test(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:186)
>     at junit.framework.TestResult.startTest(TestResult.java:151)
>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:103)
>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTe
st
> Runner.java:231)
>     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT
es