From "Stefan Groschupf" ...@media-style.com>
Subject beginXXX
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:26:13 GMT
Hi,

it looks like the beginXXX method is invoked before the setup method. In my
testcase I have to create some test data in my middleware container. I want
to use in the beginXXX method, but my container login fails. Since I still
try to get an file upload running.

LoginContext loginContext =
LoginManager.getLoginContext(ITestDatabaseEntries.CONTENT_ADMIN, "pw");
loginContext.login();
Run fine in the setup and in my test method but i get login exception until
I try use this line code in my beginXXX method.
Someone has an idea how I can work around this problem?

Thanks
Stefan