From "Hookom, Jacob" <Jacob.Hoo...@redline.mckhboc.com>
Subject RE: Classpath Resolving
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:33:09 GMT
Vincent,

I'm wondering the same thing as to why it would be different.  From my
tests, the only thing I change is taking my java test case and making it
extend ServletTestCase instead-- which causes SAX to resolve the DTD to the
project root instead of where the XML is being loaded from?

Cactus is going to save us LOTS of time with development here, we are very
appreciative of your efforts.  If worst comes to worst, we will just
duplicate the DTD in the project's root folder.

Thanks,
Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 2:38 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Classpath Resolving

Hi Jacob,

There is no difference between TestCase and ServletTestCase WRT paths
(how could there be?). ServletTestCase simply extends TestCase. I think
the problem comes more from the way you execute the Cactus test cases.
You probably use some Ant task for that and you may be setting the
execution directory to some location different from what you were using
previously.

-Vincent